Situated in the best small hotel of North Adriatic, Bevanda is one of the top 3 Croatian restaurants. It’s a rather luxurious place with lobsters, caviar and foie gras on the menu regularly. Bevanda’s chef Andrej Barbieri is a Croatian celebrity and he deals with his popularity with friendly serenity. His dishes are based on micro-local ingredients and he tries to encourage a sort of cultural dialogue through food, combining international culinary styles with Kvarner food staples. Peas for 4 Forms Of Green Peas come from nearby mountain villages, young lamb in a pot is from island of Cres and elegant tuna cube is from local catch. With a 180 degree view of the sea and city of Rijeka, atmosphere in this beautifully designed restaurant is simply sensational. Their encyclopaedic wine list is somewhat pricey. Bevanda is very expensive by local criteria.
- City hotspot
- Late night dining
- Online reservations
- Outdoor seating
- Smoking area
What to order?
- Tuna sashimi
- Black Angus fillet with potato-blue cheese souffle
- Sauteed tourbot fillet with Little Neck Clams in shellfish sauce
- Sea bass fillet with foie gras creme brulee and black truffle cream
- Lamb from island of Cres in a pot
- Zert ulica 8, Opatija, Croatia
- +385 (0)51 493 888
- Mon-Sun 10:00AM - 12:00PM