Kadena is a long time It-place among high class Dalmatian gourmet restaurants. The aces of this Split restaurant are a terrace with a stunning view of Brač canal, rich wine list and kitchen ruled by Chef Braco Sanjin. His author’s signature is recognisable in local ingredients and traditional recipes which, aided by modern culinary techniques, he reinterprets in an imaginative vision of Dalmatian “low food”. During winter, Kadena is regularly holding theme evenings, guest-starring some of the most popular chefs and winemakers.
- City hotspot
- Online reservations
- Outdoor seating
- Pet friendly
- Smoking area
What to order?
- Braco Sanjin's tasting menu
- Broken wheat with smoked shellfish
- Squid cake in spider crab sauce
- Scallop confit in asparagus cream
- Ulica Ivana pl. Zajca 4, Split, Croatia
- +385 (0)21 389 400