RougeMarin is an absolute champion of Zagreb street food and bistrology. The place has been flourishing since Chef Tvrtko Šakota joined RougeMarin’s founder Marin Medak. Menus are changing daily with tastes and textures exploding in their gourmet burgers, succulent pink pork and seasonal risottos. Wine list is improving dramatically, with some some really rare Croatian gems like Krajančić Pošip Sur lie. RougeMarine is situated in an old lightbulbs factory outside the city canter, but don’t let the location discourage you from trying one of the best restaurants in Zagreb.
- City hotspot
- Online reservations
- Outdoor seating
- Pet friendly
- Smoking area
What to order?
- Mascarpone and fava beans creme risotto
- Duck breast in spring vegetables ragout
- Marinated pork loin on amaranth-rice cracker
- Ulica Frana Folnegovića 10, Zagreb, Croatia
- +385 (0)1 6187 776
- Mon-Thu 09:00AM-11:00PM Fri 09:00AM-01:00AM Sat 11:00AM-01:00AM